Are you an aspiring senior project manager?
This could be you after you join as Project Manager in this dedicated and thriving Project Management centre of excellence. We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to join a leading consulting, transformation, and digital services organisation, delivering change and IT projects to top-quality time and cost standards.
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the successful delivery of Change and IT projects to agreed time, cost, and quality standards.
- Project initiation and definition of required deliverable and governance models
- Plan across all stages of the project lifecycle and obtain appropriate levels of sign-off
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality, TCF, and compliance objectives
- Manage the project on a day-to-day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Execute the project plan, monitor progress and take all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate.
To be a successful Project Manager for this role, you should hold the following competencies:
- A proven project management track record in a delivery environment, with experience of the full project lifecycle
- Being able to demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management skills both internally at all levels and with third parties, with the ability to build a productive relationship.
- You’ll have a flexible approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines of changing scope
- You must have the ability to travel to any office within the UK to work on projects
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- A competitive basic salary
- Home-based working, with occasional paid travel
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.