Use the latest tools & technologies to create exciting web and digital apps.
We are looking for a client and delivery focussed Digital Project Manager to join the growing team of a leading technology partner.
Day to day, you will
- Be responsible for account and project planning with efficient team scheduling to ensure delivery to scope, time, budget, meeting quality and KPIs
- Manage several diverse, engaging clients and build strong long-term partnerships with key pro-activity
- Lead on-site client meetings and provide expertise to shape and communicate client strategies and to drive forward their roadmaps
- Co-ordinate and lead a joined up internal team of experts to scope digital marketing, web builds, performance driven solution changes and ongoing support and maintenance
- Diligently control and own the end-to-end delivery process balancing profitability and quality, risk and change, retainers, monitoring progress and producing thorough scoping documentation and status reports
- Responsible for overall client commercials and identify further opportunities to expedite conversion with internal stakeholders to increase account revenue growth
Skills and Experience
- You will have significant experience leading medium-large scale projects and/or accounts, with knowledge of digital and search marketing, web development, CMS and/or ecommerce, solution road-mapping, and ongoing reporting via analytics
- Demonstrable evidence of growing strong and long-term partnerships with clients
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms
- You should feel comfortable capturing and challenging briefs, articulating requirements to a variety of disciplines, and writing excellent documents including Statements of Work
- Experience of line management along with leading, energising and mentoring a team
- Experience of SDLC, working with Agile software teams and delivering innovative software solutions.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.