Work for an industry leading vendor in their field!
Our client is a highly successful vendor in the lending market. We are looking for a senior Project Manager to work for this leading organisation.
This role will see you working on an exceptionally strong client base as the practise grows through acquisition and organic growth.
- Work with the programme manager to structure and allocate people to projects
- Lead the team and the pace of the project
- Partner with clients to take them through the delivery lifecycle
- Work with clients to establish an agreed way of working and ‘one-team’ mind-set
- Work with cross functional teams to develop delivery plans, costs and estimates
- Set up project governance and ensuring project delivery excellence
- Set priorities, on-boarding and coordinate the team to deliver to plan and budget, and build delivery confidence
- Manage key stakeholders, reporting project status and progress as well as supporting accurate invoicing
- Alongside your client-facing role, you will play an active role in developing the business.
Skills & Experience required
You should have
- Client-facing experience – be able to build lasting client relationships, be personal, credible and engage our clients with gravitas and integrity
- Clear communication skills – clients and teams need clear direction; precise, succinct and jargon-free
- Project management experience – proven experience of the end to end package software delivery lifecycle for small projects (team size of c. 5 – 20)
- Championing pragmatic project discipline to reduce delivery risk and to accelerate timelines (this includes setting up project governance, managing to an agreed scope, clear sign offs and gateways, identifying and mitigating project risks)
- RFI / RFP support to review the proposed solution and lead the inception of the next phase of work
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.