Lead a multi-million pound service transition of core IT systems.
We are looking for a seasoned Programme Manager to lead a 6-month contract for a large and well respected organisation.
This Programme Manager contract will see you lead a strategic service transition and transformation engagement that unites a range of business streams. You will work to deliver the successful implementation of a multi-million-pound technology service management contract, delivering value to the business.
Day to day, you will;
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of a Transition & Transformation programme of work that results in the delivery of a number of innovations and improvements of services.
Ensure the priorities and associated outputs and objectives are clearly defined, understood, and achieved.
- Establish and manage the appropriate programme governance to ensure it provides the oversight required.
- Manage the programme of activities required to support the transition process, including dependencies both inside and outside of the programme.
- Coordinate cross-functional stakeholder input and resources, including 3rd party supplier engagement.
- Develop strong and productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels, working closely with internal communications teams, ensuring appropriate and timely communications.
- Provide meaningful progress reporting to business stakeholders to keep them abreast of progress and key risks and issues.
- Support the design of collaborative working practices as part of the Transition.
- Identify project road blocks, implementing innovative and pragmatic solutions to risks and issues that may arise.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.