Product Owner required for exciting media business in Bath
My clients are looking for an experienced Product Owner to help bring a number of exciting digital products to market.
My client based in Bath are looking for an experienced Product Owner to help bring a number of exciting digital products to market. In this role, the successful applicant will be engaging with all levels of the organisation, external partners, technically savvy and the technically inept in order to understand and build products that deliver content to the masses.
Working in the centre of Bath at a newly refurbished office, my client is a dynamic and progressive media business who are constantly striving to use the latest technology and be innovative in their approach to development.
Skills and Experience Required
You will have been a Product Owner for a minimum of 3 years and ideally, have prior experience in a technical role (E.g. Developer). You will have previously released successful apps (Web, iOS, Android) having delivered them from concept to launch and beyond.
You’ll be a great communicator, capable of prioritising team workload and negotiating with senior management and developers.
Finally, you will be an ideas person with an eagerness to succeed. Coming up with innovative features, optimisations, and be ambitious in bringing a product to a large global organisation.
- 3 yrs Product Manager/Owner (Or similar) experience
- Proven track record of delivering mobile apps to mass market
- Strong technical knowledge with prior experience in a technical role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communicator, able to work with all levels within an organisation
- Able to prioritise features and user stories to ensure roadmap remains on track
- Company Pension
- Generous Holiday
- Birthday treats
- Monthly lunch on the company
- Group trips (Not taken as holiday)
- Free stuff from business partners
- Big discounts available on some sports items