Work for a world class SaaS company!
Are you looking for a new role where you can work on new tech whilst working and growing in a world-class engineering team?
You will be joining a fantastic team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and work in a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
This is an exciting role with an innovative and high growth technology and SaaS provider and would suit an individual with a broad skill set who loves presenting new ideas to customers and creating new features and benefits for cutting edge software that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
You will have a broad skill set with the ability to operate within a high paced and ever changing environment and will be equally comfortable working with product strategy to understand upcoming features and customer requirements as you will be with the engineering teams to articulate customer needs and refine stories.
Some of the activities you will be involved with include:
- Refinement of customer needs to identify potential delivery phasing and gain agreement from key stakeholders
- Identify customer value delivered in each phase and potential ROI
- Gain engineering commitment on delivery schedule
- Prioritise feature backlog while considering quality, security and resilience
- Obtain high-level development estimates from engineering and work with client delivery to schedule releases
- Be the customer voice during development and sign-off against acceptance criteria
- Manage service transition with client delivery team
- Create and maintain user guides, release notes and product catalogue
- Report and optimise platform service performance based on KPIs
- You will demonstrate strong experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Solid technical background, exposure to a software development environment and understanding of web-based software or software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Agile Software Delivery Experience with the ability to create compelling user stories
- Experience of presenting ideas to customers
- Versatility with the ability to wear many hats within a high paced and growth tech start-up environment
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving ability and a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job
- Strong delivery mindset with a passion for quality and attention to detail
- Previous experience of financial services platforms and product is an advantage but certainly not essential
Key Rewards Include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
If you would like more information about our Product Owner / Product Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.