Join a disruptive startup!
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to help shape innovative software solutions that address today's real-world issues? Help enhance a cutting-edge Cloud-based Digital Services platform.
This is an exciting role with an innovative and high growth technology and SaaS provider and would suit an individual with a broad skill set who loves presenting new ideas to customers and creating new features and benefits for cutting edge software that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
You will have a broad skill set with the ability to operate within a high paced, ever-changing environment and will be equally comfortable working with product strategy to understand upcoming features and customer requirements as you will be with the engineering teams to articulate customer needs and refine stories.
- Refinement of customer need to identify potential delivery phasing and gain agreement from key stakeholders
- Identify customer value delivered in each phase and potential ROI
- Gain engineering commitment on delivery schedule
- Prioritise feature backlog while considering quality, security and resilience
- Obtain high level development estimates from engineering and work with client delivery to schedule releases
- Be the customer voice during development and sign-off against acceptance criteria
- Manage service transition with client delivery team
- Create and maintain user guides, release notes and product catalogue
- Work with pre-sales consultants to enable Sales, Partner & Clients
- Report and optimise platform service performance based on KPIs
- You will demonstrate strong experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- You will have previous experience in data-analytic products
- Solid technical background, exposure to a software development environment and understanding of web-based software or software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Agile Software Delivery Experience with the ability to create compelling user stories
- Experience of presenting ideas to customers
- Versatility with the ability to wear many hats within a high-paced and -growth tech start-up environment
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving ability and a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Strong delivery mindset with a passion for quality and attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company and product, with a great benefits package. The role is based in Bath within an easy commute of Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire. On offer is a comprehensive benefits and bonus package including share options combined with a very flexible working environment which includes flexible hours and home working 1-2 days per week in a brand new state of the office with free parking available
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.