Join a top tech company in Bath.
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to help shape innovate software solutions that address today’s real-world issues around protecting the rights and use of personal data? An experienced Product Owner is required to help enhance a cutting-edge new Cloud-based Digital Services platform that helps protect and enhance personal data. This is an exciting role with an innovative and high growth technology and SaaS provider and would suit an individual with a broad skill set who loves presenting new ideas to customers and creating new features and benefits for cutting-edge software that really makes a difference to people’s lives.
You will have a broad skill set with the ability to operate within a high paced and ever-changing environment and will be equally comfortable working with product strategy to understand upcoming features and customer requirements as you will be with the engineering teams to articulate customer needs and refine stories.
Some of the activities you will be involved with include:
- Refinement of customer need to identify potential delivery phasing and gain agreement from key stakeholders
- Identify customer value delivered in each phase and potential ROI
- Gain engineering commitment on delivery schedule
- Prioritise feature backlog while considering quality, security and resilience
- Obtain high level development estimates from engineering and work with client delivery to schedule releases
- Be the customer voice during development and sign-off against acceptance criteria
- Manage service transition with client delivery team
- Create and maintain user guides, release notes and product catalogue
- Work with pre-sales consultants to enable Sales, Partner & Clients
- Report and optimise platform service performance based on KPIs
- You will demonstrate strong experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner
- Solid technical background, exposure to a software development environment and understanding of web-based software or software as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Agile Software Delivery Experience with the ability to create compelling user stories
- Experience presenting ideas to customers
- Versatility with the ability to wear many hats within a high paced and growth tech start up environment
- Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving ability and a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get the job
- A strong delivery mindset with a passion for quality and an attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to get in at the very beginning with an exciting new company and product with comprehensive benefits and bonus package including share options combined with a very flexible working environment including home working options in a brand new state of the office. The role is based in Bath within an easy commute of Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.