Do you want to work with new tech whilst growing in a world class engineering team?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join a team that is full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is obsessed with great user experience and solving customer problems. You will work and collaborate with your squad of designers, engineers, testers and stakeholders and customers to deliver innovative products.
You will be responsible for;
- Helping build a tight-knit, high-performing, autonomous cross-functional team obsessed with solving customer problems
- Frequently speaking to and empathising with customers
- Working with stakeholders and your squad to build out a coherent vision and mission for your squad
- Working with stakeholders and your squad to set objectives and key results for your squad
- Running ceremonies – including demos, retros, and betting tables
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to make evidence-based decisions
- Building a product culture that is hinged on empowered squads obsessing over delivering a great product to customers, through experimentation and continuous improvement
Skills and experience required.
You should have;
- A bias for action – you are not afraid to make decisions, even in the face of uncertainty
- You are a thinker – you recognise the time to step back and think big
- Previous product management experience in a fast-moving, complex environment, preferably a tech startup
- You thrive in situations of ambiguity and unknowns
- You put the customer at the centre of everything
- You are a self-directed learner
- You love data – extracting, analysing and sharing your conclusions to help drive better product decisions.
- You are an empathetic communicator and listener
- A passion for continuous improvement in product management – you read and listen to a wide range of influences
- Experience and/or understanding of payments and investment -payments, transfers or portfolio management desirable, but not required.
As well as a competitive salary, our client offers an environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. Our client also provides flexible working that focuses on delivery rather than just on hours worked.
As Product Manager, you can expect;
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
This is an immediate requirement and all interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and ongoing longer term flexibility around home working and hours will also be provided. Ongoing fully remote working may be considered but the ideal would be flexibility to only work in the office 2-3 days per month after covid if required.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.