Be at the forefront of digital software innovation!
Are you looking to drive the next generation of Digital Services? Are you interested in working with international clients at the forefront of their industry - some in 5G and IOT?
Our client is a leading, global enterprise who have succeeded in achieving an impressive growth trajectory. We are seeking a Product Manager to spearhead their continued advances and take ownership of an innovative new product being rolled out to their impressive, international customer base. As Product Manager, you will use exceptional planning skills to manage and maintain the product lifecycle from concept through to delivery.
You must be able to ensure the product strategy and vision are being maintained and that the roadmap delivers value to both customers and the business. If you are someone who is driven to exceed expectations, is innovative, dedicated and agile in your approach, we want to hear from you!
The key areas of responsibility will be;
- Market Strategy / Analysis
- Product Roadmap & Requirements
- Manage the product program
- Release Management
- Product Packaging
- Delivery Support
- Team Management
Skills and experience required.
You ideally should have as much of the following however consideration will be given to candidates with
- 10+ years’ experience, including 3+ years focusing on product development within the Communications, Media and High Tech industries
- Enterprise Software CRM experience such as Dynamics, Salesforce.
- Preference for candidates with knowledge of BSS/OSS solutions with focus on the following: Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Order Capture
- Enterprise Product Catalog
- Order Management & Provisioning
- Experience using different software delivery models including Agile, Scrum, iterative, and others
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to achieve challenging goals and objectives
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.