Work for a leading international law firm!
Are you an IT Problem Manager looking for your next challenge?
We are working with a leading law firm based in Bristol in stunning modern offices who are looking for a Problem and Incident Manager to join their dynamic team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve any major incidents from the first response through to restoring service
- Keep impacted customers up to date on the progress of incident resolution
- Support IT staff who are resolving incidents and provide them with the correct level of information and assistance
- Ensure that post-incident analysis and reporting is carried out and make sure that any follow up activities are completed
- Have oversight of and drive root cause analysis and proactively resolve any recurring or resolvable issues
- Work with stakeholders across the company to understand the business priorities
- Develop and maintain technical procedures and documentation
- Manage a team of senior IT Support Analysts
Skills and Knowledge:
- A broad understanding of technology, including expertise with Cloud technologies, data and voice networks, core data centre infrastructure/visualisation, and desktop operating systems and software.
- Excellent knowledge of incident response at a technical level
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience producing quality technical documentation and guidance
- Ability to lead complex technical meetings with excellent presentation skills
- ITIL Qualified, preferably to expert level
- Strong experience leading and managing teams
- Willingness to work on-call and respond to emergency issues when needed
- Familiarity with project management methodologies such as Prince2 and Agile
The role comes with fantastic benefits, and the company have also won several prestigious awards including being listed in the ‘Top 50 Employers for Women’ by the Times and the ‘Top 30 Employers for Working Families’. The role may involve some travel to their London office or global offices.
If you would like more information about our Problem Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.