Work for a UK heritage brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the management and coordination of Pay Per Click campaigns within one of the UK's heritage companies in the heart of Central London.
In this role you’ll be responsible for agreeing the PPC roadmap, ensuring the success of campaigns, and acting as the PPC subject matter expert.
Day to day you’ll be managing external agencies and working with the internal brand marketing teams to produce market-leading campaigns, as well as analysing their success and driving continuous improvement. You’ll also be getting involved with SEO, conversion optimisation, social media and website changes, and ATL advertising, so expect a varied and exciting workload.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing PPC for a large UK brand
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss PCC with those who are less familiar with it in an accessible way
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working closely with senior stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation skills and a keen commercial awareness
- Experience with managing budgets, financial reporting and forecasting, and invoices
- Previous experience working with legal and compliance teams
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience line managing a junior staff member
- Strong MS Office and Google Analytics skills
- Familiarity with other digital activities and channels
- Google Ads qualification
If you would like any more information on our PCC Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.