Join a FTSE company!
Become a pivotal part of a global IT transformation programme.
We are looking for 3 experienced PMO Analysts to support a Global IT Transformation Programme with this leading employer based in Bristol.
- Deliver a comprehensive PMO service to support the delivery of projects and programmes
- Implement effective practices to drive projects to deliver successfully within the governance framework
- Update and track the programme plan
- Identify and manage programme level risks and issues
- Review diaries, organise meetings and prepare appropriate documents
- Build strong relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the audit and health check on projects within the programme
- Produce MI for Programme Board to agreed time and quality standards
- Facilitate and support governance framework processes such as gate and checkpoint reviews
- Provide reporting and governance support to the executive team and senior management
- Support lessons learned sessions, and maintain the master log
- Provide project inductions/lead project onboarding activities
- Provide customised templates/tools where required
- Assist project and programme managers throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with planning and risk functions to support project managers in providing detailed project plans and RAID logs
- Support/organise event workshops for the programme
- Ensuring deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilisation is monitored
- Manage the portfolio-level benefits register, ensuring that all benefits are planned, monitored and benefits realisation is tracked