Join a £3bn turnover company!
Are you a career PMO professional? Then bring your PMO skills to this £3 billion pound turnover listed client seeking a career professional PMO to work on a number of high profile, complex, large scale £M+ transformational programmes, portfolios and projects.
As a career professional PMO you will join a like-minded and vibrant community of 20+ PMO professionals at various levels of experience in the UK practice where PMO is an established, valued and best of breed discipline. Being part of an established team offers a defined career path for you into PMO Lead / PMO Manager opportunities.
You will be a PMO professional with a proven background in providing exceptional service, a self-starter who is motivated to take responsibility for managing multiple tasks to control the change lifecycle, from initiation through to delivery and finally to project/change closure.
You will support your clients you will take responsibility for providing an effective, efficient delivery of PMO services to your Account/s, championing best practice by ensuring robust governance is in place to manage change, resources, RAID and management information in line with the client’s requirements
You will bring:
- Project Management / PMO knowledge together with experience of working in a project or programme environment. Prior roles in a regulated industry such as banking or insurance would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels as well as being able to communicate and influence others to achieve the right outcomes.
- Collation of governance reports.
- Knowledge of project management best practice frameworks, preferably PRINCE2 and P3O.
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications including MS Word, Excel (practical experience of using for data manipulation, e.g. pivot tables, simple formulas etc. for data analysis and reporting), PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines / schedules, whilst being methodical with excellent attention to detail alongside exceptional organisational skills.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country – the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Alongside this is a broad range of benefits including:
- Market competitive and regularly reviewed salary
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work
- Holidays (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Volunteering opportunities
- Exclusive Company negotiated lifestyle benefits
- Company Incentive Scheme offerings
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.