A 3-6 month contract
Join Bristol's leading consultancy firm.
Experienced PHP Developer required to assist in the development of a new SaaS Solution / Customer portal of a fast growing B2B data insights scale up in Bristol. You will be experienced in building web apps which are scalable and have an architecture of an enterprise standard.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong PHP and OOP development skills
- Strong back-end and database skills in MySQL (Aurora)
- Experience in building API’s, managing databases & cloud-based deployments
- Experience of DevOps and CI/CD tools and processes including Gitlab
- Experience with Docker and containerisation
- Current experience with Symfony framework
- Experience in working on apps built on AWS
- Some knowledge of Front-end technologies with VueJS or other modern UI frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience with Doctrine
This will be a 3-6 months contract based in central Bristol within a short walk of Temple Meads station. Flexible hours and Home / remote working options available after the first couple of weeks based in the Bristol office. We are seeking either immediate starters or availability to start with 2 weeks notice max.