Are you an analytical problem solver with solid experience within the investment management industry?
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable operations analyst with experience in an asset servicing environment.
Our client is part of a group that’s looking to breathe new life into energy and financial services. They are on a mission to create software that allows progressive fintechs to quickly get to market through offering innovative investment or advice products.
They believe everybody should be able to access the financial markets or find the help they need, in a user-friendly and affordable way.
As the Operations Analyst, you will need to be a solid team player that is customer and delivery-focused. Working alongside a team that is as creative as you are, you will be at the centre of the business. You will have an upwards gaze, constantly thinking about helping the operations scale.
Working closely with the Customer team you will ensure the delivery of transparent processing with service-driven improvements. This includes
- Aiding and expediting the development of the asset maintenance area
- Ensuring updates to the documentation of processes
- Raising breaches and incidents as they arise
In addition, you will
- Be Reviewing and concluding distribution agreements and account opening documentation
- Maintaining daily asset-related vendor oversight and liaison
- Processing Calastone additions and deletions, order monitoring, failures
- Progressing asset setup and due diligence for asset onboarding
- Assisting in the resolution of stock reconciliation breaks for weekly and monthly reconciliation
- Reviewing corporate action and new issue oversight including CREST event monitoring and further Disclosure and Transparency Rules (DTR) analysis for Exchange Trade Activity
- Daily exceptions monitoring across the activities impacting the above
- Working in close partnership with the Partner Launch / Customer Onboarding and Product teams to accommodate scheduling and impending firm requirements.
Every day, you’ll have service and the customer in mind.
- Supporting the preparation of accurate MI to ensure transparency of all new asset requests
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to enable strong external awareness and visibility
- Working to resolve blockers to the processes and ensure procedures are fully up to date and reviewed on a regular basis
- Collaborating for seamless customer journeys, working with key stakeholders across the business to determine clear pathways to success
- Identifying any risk mitigation and control improvements to ensure all known risk areas are recorded
- Championing opportunities to continuously improve, automate and streamline any of the daily processes
First and foremost, our client is looking for an Operations Analyst with self-determination and a desire to solve problems using technological solutions.
In an ideal world, your drive and tenacity will match the following commercial experiences
- Experience in regulated financial services in an asset servicing environment, ideally with knowledge of the UK platform and investment management industry
- Knowledge of asset onboarding within platform operations
- Understanding of appropriate regulatory standards and industry best practice
- Maintaining personal training and competence (T&C) records aligned to the team T&C measures and overarching regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of CASS compliance relating to custody assets
- Completed or undertaking CISI Investment Operations Certificate or equivalent (Desirable)
- Awareness of end-to-end process improvement and workflow management
Our client offers a generous blend of benefits that have been tailored towards genuinely bettering the lives of its people. You can expect
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, GP online, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- A commitment to your continuous learning with free access to over 10,000 online training courses
- A strong financial well-being focus with access to a money coach and personalised investment
- A range of other discounts and perks including free weekly coffee, gym, and retail discounts.
This company is truly special and proud to cultivate a culture first, human environment. It has worked hard to cultivate a transparent and inclusive environment that encourages diversity of thought, challenge, and experimentation.
If this all sounds great to you, we’d love to tell you more about it.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.