Are you an experienced .Net Developer looking to progress your career within a modern collaborative Agile team?
Do you want to build modern scalable and flexible microservices architecture, developing customer-facing products using the latest technologies like ASP.NET core, Azure, MongoDB, NServiceBus and vue.js?
We have a number of great opportunities with an award-winning fintech that are just embarking on a new cloud and digital transformation and to be part of an agile team geared towards frequent delivery and building enhancements and new features of a marketing leading platform.
The team work in an agile environment, and you will be welcomed into one of four SCRUMS with two-week sprints and variations of Product Owners, SCRUM Masters, Developers, Business Analysts, DevOps, QA/Testing, Support, DBAs, Site Reliability Engineers, participating in the redevelopment of our customer facing products.
As a .Net developer, you will
- Contribute to the shaping and implementation of best practice.
- Work on prioritised User Stories with the Dev Lead and Product Owner.
- Primarily, you will be writing great code ensuring software is designed, developed and unit tested in line with Agile/DevOps practices and modern software engineering principles.
You are a talented Software Developer who can work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You have, a strong desire to be constantly learning and developing. Our priority is to find colleagues that share our passions and mindset. Working at the forefront of technology means that you’re constantly evolving your skills and experience, so we don’t expect you to have used all of our tech stack, but we do expect expertise in some.
The tech stack consists of:
Our client offers a collaborative and inclusive environment. They believe it’s in everybody’s interest to work with you, and to place you in a role that speaks to your strengths. Our client encourages contribution, inclusivity, while ensuring the workplace is an environment where everybody can learn, grow, have a voice, and be able to challenge in a safe and secure way.
Our client offers extensive benefits and offers
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- Flexible Hybrid Working (split between home & office) or Fully remote options available
- Flexible working hours available.
- 25 days holiday per calendar year, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Hack days.
- Attend conferences and meet-up events.
- Regular social events.
- Private Medical scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and swift feedback and decisions can be provided.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.