Progress your career as part of a collaborative and agile team!
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer eager to use the latest technologies as part of a modern, forward thinking team.
Our client is using the latest tech to build a modern, scaleable and flexible microservices architecture, and is looking for an experienced .net developer to work as part of their collaborative and award winning team.
- The successful candidate will work as part of the IT Development team and will ensure software is designed, developed and unit tested in line with the latest Agile/DevOps practices and modern software engineering principles to optimise efficiency and quality.
- Candidates should be able to work to tight timescales and on prioritised User Stories with the Dev Lead and Product Owner.
- Collaborative working will be key. This role requires close collaboration with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to address issues, impediments and blockages.
- Team focussed…Sharing and implementing best practice amongst the team means you will never stop learning.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience of C# and .Net Core
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC4+.
- Experience of HTML5/CSS, Typescript.
- Experience of SQL Server.
- GIT experience.
- Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps) or similar bug tracking and test case management tool.
Desirable Skills would include:
- NoSQL database (Mongo).
- Experience of Azure Service Bus, nServiceBus.
- Test Automation using Selenium
- Knowledge of Specflow or Cucumber
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience of working with continuous integration builds and automated release pipelines.
This role has an extensive benefits package including a discretionary annual bonus, working from home options (although the role is currently fully remote), and 25 days holiday each year plus private medical care. Also on offer is an income protection scheme, a contributory pensions package and various corporate gym membership packages.
All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and swift feedback and decisions can be provided.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.