A fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE-listed company
It's a chance to be involved at the cutting-edge of some of the newest and most innovative ideas within the tech sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing internal Mobile Development team at a leading well known FTSE listed brand based in central London. This is a great role and chance to join an innovative team and work on some very high profile mobile applications.
If you are ideas driven and have the drive and determination to stamp your mark in this growing team and work on award-winning apps then we would like to hear from you.
The successful developer will play a major role in delivering the next generation of mobile products for iOS (and Android) using new and innovative tools putting digital at the heart of the business.
You will have the chance to be involved at the cutting edge of some of the newest and most innovative ideas within the tech sector.
- Responsible for the delivery of iOS mobile applications across a variety of connected devices, systems, products and brands.
- Building the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex applications of the future.
- This role sits across the development lifecycle and will suit someone who is eager to contribute to everything from product strategy to testing to customer adoption.
- Work closely with development colleagues both within digital and the wider IT team, product management, third-party design and development partners as well as business clients in order to deliver across a wide variety of customer needs.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of mobile application development (iOS in swift and Objective C)
- Proven Experience in Swift
- Knowledge of REST APIs, 3rd Party SDK integration
- Development of self-service applications.
- Google Maps Mobile SDKs integration and mobile application architecture
- Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Test automation, Unit testing, testing frameworks, continuous delivery systems
- UI frameworks, Interface Animations and Transitions (iOS)
- Working with third-party development partners and establishing clear and workable development principles