Excellent Opportunity for a junior- midweight PHP developer to take their career to the next level!
We are looking for an exceptional junior PHP developer who has the ambition to grow within an excellent digital development team.
We are looking for an exceptional junior PHP developer who has the ambition and promise to grow within an excellent digital development team and work with experienced senior developers, delivery manager, test and product staff.
It’s been a productive year of growth for the team and they are embarking on a number of key releases, the work is fun, challenging and diverse. The team embodies the principles of agile and is flexible, collaborative and multi-skilled.
For your hard work, you will be offered excellent benefits (including 30 days paid holiday), flexible working and a friendly nurturing environment to grow.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Active and contributing member of a scrum team.
- Code review and release.
- Work with the Digital Development and Digital Engagement teams, and Management to specify, write acceptance criteria, develop, deploy, maintain and support stories in an Agile environment.
- Behat documentation for Acceptance Criteria.
- Consult on new digital requirements.
- Work with external development resources at agencies or freelance to deliver stories through continuous delivery.
- Help with the support of the sites alongside internal operational resources, Acquia and agencies.
- Help create and maintain documentation for development, test, deployment and training.
- Participate in the Drupal community and represent the charity within open source and digital industry forums.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Agile & Scrum experience
To get involved, please respond to this advert with your CV and any portfolio/ evidence of your work you have (GitHub etc).