Join a reputable financial institution.
Build and configure all aspects of Dynamics CRM/365 and developing external components within Microsoft Azure.
An experienced Dynamic 365 CRM Developer is required to spearhead and own the development and implementation of a new Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 Platform.
- Communication with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Building and configuration of all aspects of Dynamics CRM/365 and developing external components within Microsoft Azure
- Ensuring systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation including, supporting documentation and required user training
- Maintaining a ‘Trusted Advisor’ or ‘Super User’ relationship with the business and key stakeholders
- Identifying project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Working as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Evaluating new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities
- Strong commercial experience in developing Dynamics CRM Portals
- Experience of software development using Microsoft .Net Core, C#,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Environment – Azure Service Bus, Azure functions, Azure App Services
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customising and integrating Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in implementing business workflows and processes
- Experience of working in Agile project methodology
- Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multi-task work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budget
- Microsoft Accreditations in Dynamics or CRM would be an advantage
- Familiarity with the other platforms and products that would be used as part of an enterprise-wide solution
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.