Are you an experienced marketing professional?
We’re looking for a passionate and skilled Marketing and Communications Lead to join the Content & Communications team of a growing Financial Services disruptor.
This Marketing and Communications Lead job will see you join a dynamic and ambitious team on a mission to revolutionize the financial industry
You will lead the team on multiple projects across a variety of channels.
In this role, you’ll get the chance to support and lead the overall delivery of marketing, communications and event plans across key target segments: large advice firms, advice-techs and established fintechs.
As a Marketing Communications Lead, it would be great if you had a strong understanding of the financial planning market and a clear passion for the role that fintech and emerging technologies can play in its disruption.
Day to day, you will be responsible for
- Marketing delivery: you’ll be supporting a go-to-market strategy by managing the delivery of segment-specific marketing, comms and event plans – ensuring activity is delivered on time and on budget (and providing first-line content review)
- Account-based marketing: working closely with our growth leads to identify ideal prospects and devise targeted activity to initiate or support sales conversations
- Campaign planning: developing and managing integrated, content-driven campaigns – either to support brand, segment or product marketing activity
- Product marketing: liaising with our product and customer teams, and directly with customers themselves, to shape product messaging and comms for technical features
You will be spinning plates across multiple channels so this role needs someone who is dynamic and thrives on multi tasking. You’ll be adopting clients from a number of very different segments, including new-to-market fintechs all the way through to established £multi-billion advisers. You’ll relish this opportunity, and enjoy the variety and challenge that this brings.
Your broad marcomms mindset ensures you understand the power of content in driving effective marketing activity. For you, communications is a core function not just an add-on.
You’ll be delivery focused and you’ll be driven to makes sure tasks are seen tasks through to completion. Your diligent eye for detail, respect for deadlines and your ability to prioritise tasks will allow you to adapt within this fast paced environment. Our client needs you to be fast paced and dynamic. Following up on what you say you’ll do and thinking on your feet will be second nature to you.
On top of this, you’ll understand the financial planning market, and be passionate about how technology can disrupt it.
Our client is driven by change. You’ll get on great if you relish the ambiguity of rapid growth and are willing to embrace uncertainty
On the flip side, if you’re someone who requires a lot of top down direction, this marketing and communications lead job isn’t for you. You’ll have autonomy and ownership of your job in this role and you’ll be expected to shape and drive your own progression.
Our client know what matters to its people. On offer is a generous blend of benefits for the things that really matter to people. You can expect
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, online GP and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
- Health and well-being initiatives including free therapy, mental health support and time off
- A range of discounts and perks including free weekly coffee, gym and retail discounts
- Commitment to continuous learning with free access to over 10,000 online training courses.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.