Deliver client facing projects as part of an agile, multi functional team.
A growing legal technology solutions consultancy using the latest technology and data tools is looking for talented Legal Engineers to join a number of growing teams delivering client facing projects.
As a Legal Engineer, you will deliver insights and operational efficiencies to a growing list of clients within the legal sector.
This role would suit someone with experience in the legal sector. This might include being a lawyer who has a passion for technology & doing things differently or a Business Analyst with strong experience in process and efficiency with an analytical mindset.
In this Legal Engineer job, you will
- Work as part of an agile multi-functional team to understand and articulate client need through a combination of disciplines including law, data, design and technology
- Play an active role in the design, planning and execution of client projects including requirements gathering, options assessment and solution development
- Tasks include process mapping, data extraction, report building and developing client facing solutions
- Actively participate in an Academy to grow and share skills and expertise contributing to team-wide professional development
- A willingness to flex and apply your skills to business activity in a way that meets the evolving and growing needs of our client’s business.
As a Legal Engineer, you will need to have
- a degree, equivalent qualification, or relatable work experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the legal sector
- experience working with data, design and/or technology
- an analytical thought pattern and experience in applying your skills to solving complex, multifaceted legal problems
- the ability to thrive in a team environment. You’ll want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team and have great interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to multi-task. You’ll be proactive when it comes to projects and display a willingness to understand the client’s business needs in depth
- excellent stakeholder management skills and can communicate advanced concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders
- a real willingness to learn, using your creative initiative!
It would also be great, but not essential, if you have
- Excel skills including formulas, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming, and other Excel features
- a very good understanding of the various productivity tools available within the Microsoft suite of products, and prior involvement in projects that use those tools
- experience of working in an agile team
- experience of working with legal or other business professionals
- the ability to speak confidently, able to share your knowledge and skills with colleagues and perhaps even larger audiences.
Our client is offering a working environment that is genuinely collaborative. They boast a supportive atmosphere and team ethos which has resulted in a sector reputation for being a friendly and inclusive organisation.
In addition, you can expect
- Competitive Offer Package, including a 5% bonus, private medical insurance & pension contribution to name a few.
- A hybrid working approach. Our client requires 2 days a week in the office ( London, Cambridge or Bristol) with flexibility dependent on role/team/client demands.
Our client has a wide range of international offices including: Hong Kong, Dubai, Tokyo, Dublin, Milan, Bristol, Madrid, Singapore.
They have also been ranked as a Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Top 30 Employer for Working Families in 2020.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.