Are you a creative and passionate Learning Content Designer?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing organisation and make an impact in an exciting new digital transformation programme that is disrupting its sector.
As a Learning Content Designer, you will hold responsibility for building the digital learning strategy and to design and development of high quality and engaging digital learning content using modern techniques such as online seminars and podcasts.
Working in a fast-paced, agile transformation programme, this is a dynamic role will support a range of new skills and working practices across all levels and functions of the business.
Your responsibilities as a Learning Content Designer will include:
- Designing and developing engaging multimedia, digital and blended learning solutions using a variety of authoring tools and media to support capability requirements including new tools, technology, process, product, cross-skilling, soft-skills, behaviours, mind-sets and more!
- Keeping content updated with the product evolution and work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Working with Subject Matter Experts, Programme Stakeholders & Business Leaders to understand programme deliverables, craft learning content and key messages
- Ensuring digital content meets strategic goals, customer requirements and business changes
- Collaborating with team members to refine best practices, maintain existing learning content, formulate appropriate program evaluation methods, and assist in managing our LMS.
- Providing multimedia support to create digital communications content.
- Acting as an SME in learning technology tools and methods, use of instructional software, and effective uses of multimedia.
- Ensuring solutions are designed in line with industry best practice, are of high quality and comply with government regulations.
- Experience with graphic design packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of digital content creation using Articulate 360, Captivate or equivalent package
- Experience of video production, including filming, editing and publishing.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage multiple works streams with limited oversight
- The ability to communicate abstract or technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of SCORM, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Possesses an advanced understanding of L&D principles & practices, learning theory and instructional design techniques to support different learning styles
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum development, editing and communication
- Results oriented and focused on pragmatically getting to outcomes – comfortable to dig in and troubleshoot as needed
- Passionate about keeping in touch with the latest industry technological techniques & trends.
- Experience of working within a scaled Agile / iterative environment and understanding enterprise system architecture, ERP systems how they integrate
- Experience with graphic design packages
- Experience working with digital and blended learning programs, online training development, and asynchronous learning content
- Understand enterprise system architecture, ERP systems how they integrate
- Ability to quickly understand and learn processes thoroughly by working closely with teams such as SME, 3rd party’s, software developers etc
- A flexible, pro-active and adaptive mind-set allowing you to pivot as required to meet programme objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organisation
- Experience of operating within a digital transformation programme
- Experience of working within an Agile environment would be beneficial
Our client offers a generous benefits package. You can expect:
- Generous pension with 1.5x your contribution up to 7.5%
- Private medical cover
- 25% discount on car, home and travel insurance
- Flexible and remote working options
- Annual and Festive bonus schemes
- Life assurance
- Travel to help including shuttle bus and interest free season tickets
- 33 days leave (inc. bank holidays)
- + lots more!
This role is fully remote with very occasional team meetings in offices based in Glasgow or Manchester.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.