Work for a leading software consultancy!
Building tailored technology solutions for some world-renowned organisations, our innovative client is growing.
They are seeking an agile, dynamic and experienced Lead Solution Architect and Consultant to guide teams as they deliver on business-critical client projects.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a range of skills combining strong leadership with a multi-disciplinary approach. This is a client-facing role; one which will require you to deliver across all of the consultancy life cycle. From pre-sales to delivery, you will share the company vision to delight their clients with well-engineered technology solutions of the highest quality using a host of modern technologies.
This role will require you to influence and inspire.
- Develop and maintain senior client relationships (at the C-suite level)
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders, manage client expectation and ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Engage with the client to guide thought leadership and strategy, while aligning the company vision with the client’s business needs
- Build and maintain our client’s stellar reputation and profile within the customer organisation and the industry sector as a whole.
Motivation is key.
- Manage the high performing software engineering teams as they deliver valuable strategic solutions
- Conduct and handle performance feedback and the annual review process
- Train, develop and teach in line with the company ethos of supportive and collaborative working.
- Contribute to the community by producing and sharing your skill and experience through delivering white papers, blogs and other learning opportunities.
This role will require you to shape and deliver.
- Write client proposals in line with company value propositions.
- Collaborate with leading cross-functional teams, including Solution Architects, User Experience Designers and Delivery Managers
- Take the lead on pre-contract work, including deal shaping and statements of work
- Contribute to the development of propositions, methodologies and other thought leadership documentation
- Foster and nurture trust-based client relationships from start to finish from pre-sales through to successful delivery.
- Managing and be accountable for financial project budgets
- Lead by example. Demonstrate expertise in applying agile methodologies to deliver A1 client outcomes.
- Have a holistic understanding of alternative delivery models, their benefits and shortfalls
It would be great if:
- You could demonstrate previous technology consultancy experience
- You could demonstrate an appreciation of modern software engineering and the associated development technologies across the full software development lifecycle.
- You will be a versatile polygot/technology agnostic
- Offer broad knowledge of modern technologies depending on the requirements of each project, including Microservices, Service Orientated Architecture / SOA, C#, Java, Scala, Node, Angular, Knockout and React.
- Offer knowledge of Big data technologies Hadoop, Apache Spark, Flink, Samza, Cassandra, Redshift, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- You have practical experience within software development
- You have a willingness to travel both here in the UK and to client sites overseas
- You have worked in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- You hold a relevant university degree
- You have experience of working within the public sector or financial services
- You hold a proven track record in thought leadership activities
Our client works in a collaborative and inclusive environment and prides itself upon its team of smart and highly capable colleagues. Based in a city-centre office, this role is one that is likely to involve occasional travel.
Highly competitive salaries with generous and bespoke bonus schemes and a full range of additional benefits on offer.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting and career-defining opportunity we’d love to hear from you.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.