Join a FTSE 250 company!
This is a long-term project lasting 18-24 months in duration, you can be based in London or Basingstoke.
Lead Sitecore Developer / Sitecore Architect
An experienced Full Stack Sitecore .Net Developer / Sitecore Architect is required to play a lead role in the development and upgrade / implementation of a new Sitecore 9 CMS solution. This will include bringing the back-end Sitecore functionality and REST APIs back inline with current best practices. You will be responsible for leading the project to develop a new corporate website using Sitecore and acting as the Architect and Technical Lead to an onshore and offshore team.
- Sitecore (preferably version 9) development and implementation experience including services integration
- Thorough working knowledge of the .NET framework with strong C# coding skills
- WebAPI, web services & WCF
- Strong experience creating bespoke web pages with ASP.NET (MVC)
- Angular 6 (version 2/3/4/5/6/7) skills are desirable but not essential
- Sitecore Certification is an advantage but is not essential
This is a long-term project lasting 18-24 months in duration. You can be based in either Basingstoke or central London with some flexibility for home working available.