Work for a leading company in their field!
This is an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a major digital transformation with a leading company in their field.
In this role, you’ll be instrumental in supporting the company’s growth plans and delivering change across the Pricing Product Domain. This is a varied and dynamic role which offers a unique challenge, great benefits, and a creative work environment.
Day to day you’ll be developing business strategy and roadmaps for your product domain and engaging with key stakeholders across the company, as well as maximising value delivery. You’ll be overseeing backlog management, improving processes, and supporting the company’s journey to a fully scaled agile organisation – so a strong understanding of agile practises is essential.
You’ll also be leading, managing, and recruiting the Product Managers in your team and working with a variety of staff and teams across the company so fantastic communication and leadership skills are essential.
- Extensive experience of working as a Lead Product Manager on large scale initiatives in an Agile, Scrum, or DevOps environment
- Proven experience managing a team of Product Managers or Business Analysts
- Excellent experience using collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Stack, Teams etc
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate with all disciplines within delivery teams
- Experience building and managing teams
- Experience in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile, and experience of scaling Agile
- Significant experience working in the Insurance sector within the product and pricing space
Benefits and perks for this role include a 35 hour work week, annual bonus, holiday and pension, private medical, company discounts, and more. This role will require occasional travel to other national offices.
If you would like more information about our Lead Product Manager Pricing role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.