An exceptional specialist is required.
This is a newly created role in a part of a rapidly growing team and is a great opportunity for an experienced full stack .net developer to work on the company’s portfolio of core applications.
We are looking for a Lead .Net developer to work for a well-known employer based in North Hampshire. This is a newly created role in a part of a rapidly growing team and is a great opportunity for an experienced full stack .net developer to work on the company’s portfolio of core applications.
Technical skills needed:
- Full Stack .net development experience
- Advanced experience in .net MVC, WPF, WCF, IIS, asp.net (WPF is essential
- Angular / NodeJs
- Oracle / SQL Database technology
- Contribute to and review architectural designs
- Review business requirements and translate these into technical deliverables, collaborating with architecture, security and external partners.
- Facilitate design sessions and document detailed designs & estimations.
- Develop and contribute to prototypes
- Collaborative working across teams (onshore and offshore) to develop the requirements and support solutions
- Provide guidance and model delivery excellence within your area of expertise
- Facilitate release management activities, ensuring controlled and timely deployments within a continuous integration environment.
- Ensure that all changes are documented, reviewed, tested and approved before release.
- Contribute to standards and governance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to development and integration
- Lead technical workshops and actively contribute to project meetings and steering groups
- Provide guidance on industry best practices.
- Provide support to business-critical incidents
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.