Help develop an award winning Fintech!
Our client is a leading voice in the Fintech space. It is looking for an experienced Lead .Net Developer to play a key part in an exciting product development journey.
As the Lead Developer, you will drive the journey of developing a new, purpose-driven, market-leading platform. Your experience matters as you’ll be a voice of influence across the entire journey. You’ll contribute to the technology choices, the development, the implementation, as well as sharing your expertise and best practice.
Using the latest tools and technologies, such as ASP.NET core, Azure. Mongo DB, NServiceBus and vue.js you’ll redevelop customer-facing products. On top of this, your work will have a direct impact on the progression of our client as your team works to build a modern, scalable and flexible micro-services architecture.
Day to day, your work as the Lead .Net Developer will look like this.
- You’ll provide technology leadership, putting in place the disciplines and motivations which will create a system development environment that is focussed on service and speed of delivery.
- Leading by example, you’ll ensure software is designed, developed and unit tested in line with best practice.
- You’ll implement effective development and support processes that can efficiently manage major new projects alongside product/feature enhancement and customer problem resolution.
- You’ll evolve existing practices and processes and suggest improvements.
- You’ll promote the best use of technology both internally and externally, through the analysis, development, and training in the use of the platform
- You’ll provide leadership to the development team, ensuring software is designed, developed and unit tested in line with Agile/DevOps practices and modern software engineering principles to optimise velocity and quality.
You’ll be a leader who can be as inspiring as you are insightful. You’ll know your work back to front, and inside out. This insightful self-reflection will enable the best route to the best solution; one that will result in the delivery of a secure, reliable, and resilient platform for the future.
You’ll take accountability and ownership of your work while being creative. You’ll have a visionary outlook that is progressive, always eager to learn about the emerging tools and technologies.
On top of this, you’ll possess a range of unrivaled tech skills. These may include
- You’ll have a proven track record working with continuous integration builds and automated release pipelines and have experience working in an agile delivery framework ideally using VSTS (Azure DevOps)
Our client knows how to woo you! Here’s what you can expect as a Lead .Net Developer
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Flexible working hours available.
- 25 days holiday per calendar year, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Hack days.
- Attend conferences and meet-up events.
- Regular social events.
- Private Medical scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
All interviews and onboarding will happen remotely and you’ll be given swift feedback and decisions.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.