Play a key part at an award winning fintech!
We are looking for an experienced Lead Developer who wants to play a key part in an exciting product development journey.
You will work on a strategic programme to create a modular application platform and implement new methods of software development and support which will allow it to meet fast-changing market demands and regulations.
As the Lead Developer you will drive the journey of developing a new, purpose driven, market leading platform. You will contribute to technology choices, developing, implementing, and sharing best practice.
What you will do day-to-day as a Lead Developer
- Provide the technology leadership and put in place the disciplines and motivations which will create a system development environment that is focussed on service and speed of delivery.
- Supporting the CTO by owning the delivery of the technology strategy and plan to support The Company’s business objectives.
- Leading by example, ensuring software is designed, developed and unit tested in line with best practice.
- Implement effective development and support processes that can efficiently manage major new projects alongside product/feature enhancement and customer problem resolution.
- Evolve existing practices and processes and suggest improvements.
- Promote the best use of technology both internally and externally, through the analysis, development and training in the use of the platform
You will bring technical strengths that span the .net framework and may also include:
- You are a talented Senior Software Developer with a natural flair and experience leading product development.
- You take ownership and accountability and not only do you take pride in doing a good job, but you also bring a passion for technology and have a strong desire to be constantly learning, developing and evolving your technical and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in software development and technology leadership. A breadth of development skills that will enable you to deliver a secure, reliable and resilient platform for the future.
- A good communicator with experience of working at a senior level.
Our client offers an extensive benefits package. You can expect
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Flexible working hours available.
- 25 days holiday per calendar year, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Hack days.
- Attend conferences and meet-up events.
- Regular social events.
- Private Medical scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and swift feedback and decisions can be provided.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.