Head up a team of industry leading engineers!
We are seeking a first class Lead Java Developer who is able to command a team and lead from the front.
You will split your time 70:30. Approximately 70% of your time will be spent working hands-on within the team. The remaining 30% will see you leading a top team of engineers within each squad.
Do you have experience leading product roadmaps? Then we want to hear from you!
Skills and experience required.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you can demonstrate;
- Wide hands-on experience working with Apache Solr including indexing optimisation and Solr architecture and deployment.
- Experience using a cloud-native architecture that enables independent and decoupled development of the two products
- Wide experience in Java
- Experience of Continuous Delivery and DevOps
It would be a bonus if you also had;
- Docker Containers experience
- Serverless applications build experience
- Experience using AWS to deploy and run applications
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.