A leading SW start-up is looking for a talented Data Analyst!
This is a role that will really make a difference and a positive impact on lives!
A talented Lead Analyst is required to join a leading innovative Cloud and Data Solutions provider that have built a fantastic reputation for providing valuable insight and strategic advice through their Digital Services platform and expanding analysis and data science service offering. They have a strong track record in supporting some of the UK’s leading charities and not for profit organisations in improving their fundraising activities and operational performance by working with their marketing and customer data and databases and making strategic insights and recommendations.
If you are looking for a role that will really make a difference and positive impact on lives through improving the performance of not for profits / charity and the third sector amongst other industry sectors.
Joining a growing team who’ll be required to scope, conduct and deliver data analysis to support operational performance and assessment in including impact reporting, digital transformation and management dashboards.
This will be a challenging and broad role and duties will include:
- Lead and line manage a small team of Analysts
- To conduct data analysis across a range of clients.
- To interrogate and present analysis from large SQL databases.
- To work with lead analysts to ensure appropriate analysis is delivered in a robust and timely basis in order to answer client requirements.
- To lead and deliver projects where required.
Skills& Experience Required
Passionate about data and analysis you will offer strong analytical skills and communication skills with the following experience:
- Previous team leadership or line management experience
- Good understanding of data, preferably with some experience of a high level analytical background and excellent numerical skills
- Understanding of database structures and ability to manipulate large datasets
- Ability to manipulate and present data within software applications such as Excel
- Experience of SQL for querying databases and extracting datasets
Desirable Experience (not essential):
- Use of SAS, SPSS or similar statistical software suite
- Experience of SSAS, Power BI or Tableau
- Previous experience of analysis of marketing/customer or campaign data
- Previous experience of working with charities / third space / not for profit organisations.
This is a great opportunity to get in at the very beginning with an exciting new company and product with comprehensive benefits and bonus package including share options combined with a very flexible working environment in a brand new state of the office with free and easy parking. The role is based in Bath within an easy commute of Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.