Interested in the world of Financial Technology?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a seasoned and talented Business Development professional to help grow one of the already fastest-scaling Wealth Management FinTechs in the sector.
If you have a demonstrable background in Business Development and building growth within an FS or FinTech business, we’d love to chat to you.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with Business Development experience to join our client as a Growth Lead.
This job will require you to help identify new prospects. You’ll be able to understand their goals and objectives and focus on delivery and partnerships within three target segments; large advice firms and consolidators, advicetechs, and established fintech.
Ideally, you’ll be someone with a deep knowledge of the advice and wealth management market. You’ll have a clear passion for the role that fintech and emerging technologies can play in its disruption.
In the job of Lead Business Manager / Growth Lead, you’ll be working on
- Go-to-market: working with the Head of Growth and other relevant stakeholders to plan awareness-raising and lead-generation activity
- Sales management: own the sales process, handling commercial negotiations and workshops including detailed product UI/API demos to ensure delivery against agreed sales targets
- Onboarding management: working closely with our onboarding team to ensure delivery against the aligned project and commercial goals
- Partnerships: building relationships with potential partners within our ecosystem – whether distribution partners, technology partners or vendors
- Market presence and feedback: representing the business at key industry events and webinars, providing strategic input to individual sales negotiations, tracking emerging market trends, and providing input on product development and pricing
Our client prioritises dynamic working and thrives on building new partnerships. You will have freedom and true ownership of your role. You will have the chance to shape your own professional progression, working with organisations at varying stages of their journeys. You’ll enjoy masses of exposure to the entire fintech ecosystem, working with both new-to-market FinTechs right through to established £multi-billion advisers and you’ll thrive on the variety and challenge that this will bring.
On top of this supportive and growth minded culture, you’ll also enjoy a host of tangible benefits, including
- Up to 20% annual bonus
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + day off on your birthday
- 6% employer pension contribution, private health cover, GP online and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave and flexibility to integrate your home and work life in a trusted environment
- Health and well-being initiatives including free therapy and mental health support
- Strong financial wellbeing focus including access to a share investment plan
- Perkbox – range of discounts and perks including free weekly coffee, gym and retail discounts
- Commitment to continuous learning with free access to over 10,000 on-line
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.