Be a pioneer of technology!
We are currently seeking a Junior Service Delivery Manager with a strong background in customer service to join a progressive and fast-paced Managed Service Provider in Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking for an environment that offers great progression scope and who is looking to forge a career within service delivery with scope to take on larger and more complex accounts in the longer term.
The main responsibility of the JSDM is to ensure the successful service delivery to several small accounts and you will act as an escalation point for any ticket management. You will have a strong understanding of company products and will understand risk and impact on customer business for any incidents related to products, services, processes, and technologies.
The ideal candidate above all will be a self-starter who is proactive and is committed to getting the job done. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to create and develop relationships both with clients and internal stakeholders. You will be client and solution orientated and will be prepared to go above and beyond to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and will have experience managing a wide range of clients and will have customer satisfaction at the heart of what you do.
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience of Microsoft Office toolset (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Solid facilitation skills and is able to run meetings remotely.
- Understands the nature of working with several external customers.
- Has great communication skills and is a self-starter.
- Has an interest in pursuing a career in Service Delivery Management.
- Previous experience of working within IT Services or an IT managed services background is an advantage but candidates with strong customer service, general service delivery or account management skills will also be considered
- An understanding of ITIL principles – Incident, Problem, Change, Release would be desirable but is not essential
If you would like more information about our Junior Service Delivery Manager role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.