Recent graduate from a top university? Have you thought about a career in FinTech?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to build their career in one of the fastest-scaling FinTechs in the UK.
You’ll be joining a company that is transforming the financial planning and investment sector.
Be part of a mission to simplify and revolutionise the wealth management industry with cutting-edge technology and exceptional customer experiences.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Customer Success Executive.
Your mission will be to help new clients navigate the technology/platform and provide unparalleled ongoing support to your designated customers.
Day to day you will,
- Be the go-to contact for designated clients, collaborating with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues.
- Handle a wide range of client queries, from service and account-related questions to technical support.
- Generate meaningful data and reporting to identify trends, recurring issues, and feature requests.
- Review operational workflows and recommend process improvements.
- Innovate to “wow” our customers with exceptional service.
We’d love to talk to you if you
- Are a recent graduate from a top university with a related degree – business, economics, mathematics etc
- Have a genuine interest or knowledge of the advice and/or fintech market.
- Excel in communication, easily building rapport, and adapting your approach to various clients and situations.
- Embrace the potential of technology to enhance the investment experience.
- Are skilled in relationship-building and can handle complex queries.
- Can confidently present analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Have knowledge of and curiosity about APIs.
On the other hand, this role isn’t for you if
- You require a lot of top-down management. To be autonomous, to take ownership and to be pro-active will be critical to your success.
- Prefer a slow-paced environment; our client thrives on speed and adaptability.
- Struggle to follow through on ideas; You’ll be empowered to make things happen.
- You dislike change; rapid growth and the prospect of uncertainty are to be embraced.
You’ll be joining a fantastic human-centred environment, where diversity of thought, challenge, and experimentation are encouraged.
Our client boasts a 4.8/5 GlassDoor rating and has been recommended as a great place to work with lots of potential career scope.
You can also expect
- A generous holiday allowance, including your birthday off.
- Dependant leave and excellent parental leave policies.
- A competitive pension contribution and life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- More employee perks and discounts.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
- A dedicated commitment to continuous learning.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.