Join a FTSE 250 company!
If you have experience of providing end-user desktop support, in an on-site environment, then this role will be ideal for you. Provide support for 60 - 150 users.
A well-known FTSE 250 listed company is looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Analyst / Desktop and Infrastructure Support Engineer for its site based in the Tunbridge Wells area.
If you have experience of providing end-user desktop support, in an on-site environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Initially providing support for between 60 – 150 users you will need experience of Office365, Active Directory, Azure AD, SCCM / Intune (Mobile Device Management and Applications).
Key duties will include:
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the level one issues in computer hardware and software.
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software and providing complete end user assistance
- Providing desktop support, project coordination, PCs / laptops / mobile / Macs
- Providing one on one, face to face assistance to the end user regarding technical issues, either by phone, emails or in person
- Coordinating with third party service providers for timely repair of the system
- Providing assistance in the installation of other peripherals like printers, scanners, etc. Also, cabling systems like local area network cables, network interface cards, wired switches, etc.
Experience / skills needed:
- Office365 and Exchange
- Active Directory, Azure AD, AD Connect & ADFS
- SCCM / Intune (Mobile Device Management and Applications)
- Device deployment & refresh (network patching, etc.)
- Desktop / Mobility Endpoint security
- Identities services and platforms
- Voice technologies/platforms, ideally Avaya
- Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with, colleagues, clients and customers at all levels, both formally and informally – a strong communicator who develops relationships for mutual gain.
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques and methods and problem-solving skills
- Experience of the regulatory and audit requirements within an operational environment
- Sound End User infrastructure support experience
- Experience of working with business and technology stakeholders