Support thousands of users across a global law firm!
We are looking for a passionate IT Support Analyst that takes a first-time resolution approach.
As an IT Support Analyst, your role involves recording, diagnosing, monitoring, and resolving problems by using a call management system that provides a high-level audit trail for every call made or taken.
Diligent and accurate, your work will include
- Providing First/Second Line application support (productivity tools and business applications) including: incident & problem identification, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution or escalation when necessary.
- Assisting in resolving incidents, questions & requests communicated either over the telephone, e-mail or web within the agreed KPI targets on a 24×7 basis.
- Working with the IT team to identify recurring and common incidents and contribute to the developments/solutions which reduce them.
- Adhering to call management procedures including escalations. Ensuring that the customers and where required, the Practice and IT Team Leaders and Managers, are kept informed of progress for each case at all times.
- Logging all contacts within Service Now, ensuring all appropriate information is recorded.
- Adapt and adhere to professional standards and processes to ensure consistency and common practice within IT Support are met.
- Achieving set targets (KPIs).
- Having active input and ownership of allocated ITS projects.
- Monitoring and escalating all IT systems alerts on a 24×7 basis.
- Carrying out user administration tasks as needed.
- Assisting the IT Support Team Leaders in identifying skills and knowledge gaps in the team.
- Assisting with the support of the business technical infrastructure, working in conjunction with the relevant teams (IT Support, Technical Support, Change and IT Training, 3rd Line Technical Teams).
As an IT Support Analyst, you will have preferably worked within a legal or another professional service environment. You will also hold the following qualities:
- Ideally some form of College IT qualification or equivalent
- Ideally previous experience of working in an IT helpdesk
- Ideally, at least 1+ years of technical IT support experience
- Ideally experience of working in a service-orientated company working towards KPIs and SLAs
- Experience Service Now or other call logging systems.
- Previous telephone support and problem-solving.
- Good understanding of document comparison tools, Document management systems
- A logical and objective approach to problem-solving.
The role will require scheduled but varying shift patterns and offers a competitive bonus package, all-year dress-down, and progression and development schemes for staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a new team and make a real impact on the service provided.
On offer is a working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos and which has a reputation for being a friendly culture
If you are a person with a family, our client is a grade A prospect. It was ranked ranked as a Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Top 30 Employer for Working Families in 2020.
Also on offer is
- Company bonus scheme
- Hybrid working approach of 2 days a week required in the office
- Private medical insurance
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- A wide range of international offices including: Hong Kong; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; Bristol; Madrid; Singapore.
- Social and Sport Committees contributing to Xmas & Summer parties, end of month drinks and various sporting events.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, or family circumstances.