An exceptional specialist is required.
Working across the company’s portfolio of core applications (50+) you will be responsible for Supporting and Maintaining the applications whilst managing a team of development resources.
We are looking for an experienced IT Development & Support Manager to work for this leading well-known brand based in North Hampshire.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to work on the next generation of applications and also moving into the cloud, specifically with the Azure serverless technology stack including Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Event Grids, CosmosDB and PAAS SQL.
If you have the drive and experience to learn new technologies and concepts as well as continue to develop existing applications then we would like to hear from you.
Tech experience needed includes:
- AngularJS V1 & V2 / NodeJS
- Azure Development.
- API Integration and Build experience
- Understand the business requirements and drive the design and development of high-quality technical solutions.
- Manage support team responding to incidents raised for core Applications.
- Manage a development support team responsible for Technical fixes to incidents, BAU changes and small to medium project development.
- Responsible for DevOps processes
- Creation of technical documentation, in line with agreed SDLC and documentation standards.
- An in-depth understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience of developing and deploying IT solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system)
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development programmes/projects.
- Experience of delivering with vendor teams would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore component.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience
- In-depth technical knowledge of the technologies to be supported.
Any experience in the following will be advantageous
- SQL Server or Oracle Database
- TDD Frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.