Join a well-known company in North Hampshire.
Managing the delivery of multiple projects, and leading in house developers - as well as 3rd party resources, the successful applicant will lead the development and implementation of both New and BAU projects.
We are looking for 2 IT Delivery Leads / IT Delivery Managers to work for this well-known brand based in North Hampshire.
Managing the delivery of multiple projects, and leading in house developers – as well as 3rd party resources, the successful applicant will lead the development and implementation of both New and BAU projects. You will take responsibility for the technical delivery including the technical design, development, testing and maintenance, creating and managing delivery plans.
Although this is NOT a hands-on development role you will have previous Full Stack Development experience (From DB layer to presentation layer) in AngularJS, Node JS, API Integration OR, Windows development experience (i.e. .net MVC, C#, WPF, WCF, IIS) OR, C.C++
- Work closely with stakeholders and external delivery partners to understand the business requirements and drive the development of high-quality technical solutions.
- Contribute to solution design, identifying innovative solutions to business requirements, driving standardisation and re-usability.
- Collaborate with architecture, infrastructure, security to ensure design and build are fully aligned to business requirements.
- Manage the development and application maintenance activities.
- Hands on development and peer reviews as required.
- Project management.
- Quality assurance & delivery
- Managing onshore and offshore developers and consultants to build/maintain required development capability.
- Possesses significant knowledge of development design principles.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Experience in designing application customisation and integration.
- Experienced in the design of technical solutions and integration
- Strong technical project management skills in agile and/or Waterfall
- Must have strong team management ability, influencing and organizational awareness.
- Vendor or offshore management experience will be advantageous
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.