Work for a leading international law firm!
We’re working with a fantastic international law firm in Central London who are looking to bring on an IT Business Partner who will act as the main point of communication between the firm’s Marketing & Business Development and Online Product teams and the wider IT Department and ensure that the technology needs of the staff are being met.
Day to day you’ll be gathering and costing IT requirements, helping to define the IT strategy and roadmap to deliver these requirements, and working with staff to implement new projects and changes in an Agile environment. You’ll need a good understanding of how Marketing, Business Development, and Product teams work and how to improve productivity and client services, as well as excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders. In this role, you’ll be developing the technical digital strategy, monitoring the DevOps queue, and reviewing the Azure environment.
Another key aspect of this role is stakeholder and vendor management so great communication and relationship building skills as essential. You’ll be leading a team of around 10 BAs and Developers, and will need great people management and leadership skills.
This is the perfect role for someone who is after a fast-paced role which offers a unique opportunity to shape the technical landscape of an established company and work to drive business change and continuous improvement.
- Experience gathering and costing complex IT requirements in Marketing, Business Development, and Product teams with a good understanding of how these teams work
- Experience creating technical roadmaps or plans and delivering IT strategies in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Excellent understanding of Azure and Cloud environments
- Experience managing vendors and third party suppliers
- Excellent project management, business analysis, and change management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong commercial relationships
- Experience managing diverse and complex teams with excellent leadership skills
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and Release Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to easily explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Agile/Scrum/DevOps certification or qualification
- Experience working with offshore development teams
The role comes with fantastic benefits, and the company have also won several prestigious awards including being named a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the 4th year running, as well as being listed in the ‘Top 50 Employers for Women’ by the Times and the ‘Top 30 Employers for Working Families’.
If you would like more information about our IT Business Partner role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.