Work for an international law firm!
We’re working with a fantastic international law firm in Central London who are looking to bring on an IT Business Partner who will act as the main point of communication between the firm’s lawyers and the wider IT Department, ensuring that the technology needs of the staff are being met and productivity is being maximised.
Day to day you’ll be gathering and costing IT requirements, helping to define the IT strategy and roadmap to deliver these requirements, and working with staff to implement new projects and changes. You’ll need an in-depth knowledge on how lawyers work and how technology can help make them more productive, as well as excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders. In this role, you’ll be managing external vendors, managing large budgets, and staying on top of industry tech trends.
This is the perfect role for someone who is after a fast-paced role which offers a unique opportunity to shape the technical landscape of an established company and work to drive business change and continuous improvement.
- Experience working in a Law or Accountancy environment with an understanding of how lawyers work and how technology can improve their productivity
- An excellent understanding of the legal technology landscape, including dictation tools, document management systems such as iManage, document creation, and project management and collaboration tools
- Experience gathering and costing complex IT requirements and managing large budgets
- Experience creating technical roadmaps or plans and delivering IT strategies in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Excellent business analysis, project management, and change management skills
- Excellent understanding of Azure and Cloud environments
- Experience managing vendors and third party suppliers
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and Release Management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong commercial relationships
- Experience managing diverse and complex teams with excellent leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to easily explain technical concepts to non-technical users
The role comes with fantastic benefits, and the company have also won several prestigious awards including being named a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the 4th year running, as well as being listed in the ‘Top 50 Employers for Women’ by the Times and the ‘Top 30 Employers for Working Families’.
If you would like more information about our IT Business Partner role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.