Join a progressive startup!
Gather and document business requirements and review and validate these requirements with functional SMEs and strategic partners. The role also involves preparing documentation at all key stages of the project, assisting in the drafting of risk status reports, and reporting any progress or challenges to the business process owners.
We’re looking for an ambitious IT Business Analyst to join a progressive and disruptive Banking start-up and support the CTO with the technical delivery of their new cloud-based banking environment. Our client is looking to transform banking for SMEs by offering flexibility and personalised service and want to hire an IT Business Analyst who is excited to join their dynamic team and help shape their IT platforms.
Day to day the role will involve gathering and documenting business requirements in either User Story or Requirements catalogue formats, and reviewing and validating these requirements with functional SMEs and strategic partners. You’ll be expected to create and run product monitoring and alerting systems to track performance against objectives and key results and use this to drive decisions. The role also involves preparing documentation at all key stages of the project, assisting in the drafting of risk status reports, and reporting any progress or challenges to the business process owners.
Skills and Experience:
• An excellent understanding of gathering, refining, and validating business requirements
• An excellent understanding of process mapping from business needs to technical needs
• An excellent understanding of project management methodologies, especially in the context of complex IT projects
• Experience of working on front end applications or websites and an understanding of customer experience user journeys
• Experience working with cloud computing
• Experience of working in a Banking or Financial Services environment and a good understanding of financial services and core banking platforms and applications
• A good understanding of SME strategy, markets, organisation, and products
• Not essential but a project management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, or equivalent is desired
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
This role will involve working very closely with the CTO in a fast pasted and agile environment and offers fantastic opportunities to get involved with a range of projects once the initial IT banking environment has been established, as well as the potential for start-up share options and other fantastic benefits.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.