Help disrupt banking!
An ambitious Technical Analyst / IT Business Analyst is required to join a new and innovative start up challenger bank. This is a key role with fantastic career advancement opportunities.
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Analyst / IT Business Analyst to join a new and innovative start up challenger bank in the very earlier stages of their launch. The role will work closely with and support the Head of Technology with the technical delivery of their new cloud-based banking environment.
Part of the role will be to support the Head of Technology with implementing, administering, testing, and maintaining the Banks enterprise and client relationship management (CRM) applications for the bank’s infrastructure including Salesforce and nCino platforms amongst others. These applications control the loan origination lifecycles and attributes of the service request lifecycles and manage prospects, campaigns, loans, business relationships, partners, and contacts.
Day to day the role will involve gathering and documenting business requirements in either User Story or Requirements catalogue formats, and reviewing and validating these requirements with functional SMEs and strategic partners.
Testing new functionality and Quality assurance on any functional changes introduced in the nCino platform is a big part of this role. You must be prepared with an eye for detail to ensure that the enhancements or new functionality align to the existing and new business requirements, solving these problems in collaboration with the vendor while escalating to the head of technology where appropriate.
Bringing this technical expertise in-house will allow for the bank to continue to enhance its origination workflows to benefit both the users and our customers while maintaining the knowledge internally and reducing the dependency on the external Fintech house.
- Support the head of technology in maintaining the loan lifecycle and CRM applications implemented on the Salesforce platform
- Identify and diagnose end-user problems in a manner that aligns with the bank’s high standards of customer service.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity, and productivity
- Assist with the institution’s data maintenance including auditing and diagnosing data integrity issues and completing bulk imports of data
- Define, communicate, and manage a minor/normal change management (release) process to develop and implement new vendor application extensions or updates to existing configurations
Skills and experience required.
Ideally you will have some experience or skills in many of the following areas but training and support to gaining professional certifications will be provided:
- An excellent understanding of gathering, refining, and validating IT business requirements
- An excellent understanding of process mapping from business needs to technical needs
- Experience working with banking SaaS platforms or cloud computing (Salesforce, nCino, Mambu or similar preferred)
- Experience of working in a Banking or Financial Services environment and a good understanding of financial services and core banking platforms and applications
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of workflow applications, including Salesforce.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and using data-related applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that involve collaborating with internal and external contacts regarding complex policies, procedures, or programs.
- Ability to use independent judgment, investigation, concept development, information interpretation, and collaboration with other departments.
- Strong overall technical background
- Some project management skills
- Degree level education
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in technology/Fintech change management
- Banking experience or banking technology solutions
- Salesforce Administrator Experience (or working towards Salesforce Admin Certification/Experience as a Salesforce Admin)
- Experience with nCino Technology Platform
Whilst the role will be based out of a new office in the heart of London City interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and longer term the role will continue to offer a high degree of remote and flexible working with a requirement to be in the office 2-3 days per week after covid.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.