Join a FTSE 250 company!
This role sits across the development lifecycle and will suit someone who is eager to contribute to everything from product strategy to testing to customer adoption.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing internal Mobile Development team at a leading well known FTSE listed brand based in central London. This is a great role and chance to join an innovative team and work on some very high profile mobile applications.
- Responsible for the delivery of iOS mobile applications across a variety of connected devices, systems, products and brands.
- Building the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex applications of the future.
- This role sits across the development lifecycle and will suit someone who is eager to contribute to everything from product strategy to testing to customer adoption.
- Work closely with development colleagues both within digital and the wider IT team, product management, third-party design and development partners as well as business clients in order to deliver across a wide variety of customer needs.
- Proven Experience in Swift (ioS)
- Knowledge of REST APIs, 3rd Party SDK integration
- Development of self-service applications.
- Google Maps Mobile SDKs integration and mobile application architecture
- Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Test automation, Unit testing, testing frameworks, continuous delivery systems
- UI frameworks, Interface Animations and Transitions (iOS)
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.