Work for an award winning digital company.
Grow your career working on ground breaking solutions for a host of FTSE 250 customers.
This Instructional Designer role would suit a professional with proven ID experience including superb creative writing style, great project management skills and and advanced storyboarding ability.
This Instructional Designer role combines instructional design, project management and client liaison responsibilities with creative copywriting skills. You will work on large projects for leading blue chip clients.
Day to day, this role will include;
• Consulting with internal and client teams to deliver highly effective digital content design
• Client and project needs analysis
• Creative development – Extensive scriptwriting and storyboarding experience is essential
• Designing and developing detailed solutions that meet the project requirements
• Using instructional design theory methodologies to design innovative, exciting and engaging high quality digital solutions
• Providing regular reporting to relevant parties both internally and with the client
• Ability to work in cooperation with designers and developers
• Customer Relationship Management
The skills and experience required
• A minimum of a 2.1 degree
• A passion for tech and how it can be used to add value and transform people’s lives
• A customer focused mind-set
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills and exceptional presentation skills
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.