Build a modern infrastructure portfolio.
This role is seen as a key growth driver for the business.
An Infrastructure Solutions Architect is required due to business growth at our leading IT Services client. This is a pivotal position which will help to shape the development of solutions by ensuring they are profitable, repeatable and effective. This role is seen as a key growth driver for the business.
You will be responsible for providing technical leadership and bridging the gap between the internal sales / technical teams and the customer. You will own the strategic direction of products sets and solution development and will utilise your strong technical background to advise on solutions to clients with ease, including the appropriate architecture for their data and apps. You will also be responsible for migrating clients onto chosen architecture, providing pre and post sales technical advice and support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience as a leader in an infrastructure role
- Proven infrastructure solutions development experience with the ability to translate client needs into tangible solutions
- Strong technical experience in Cloud and Multi-Cloud design and management
- Virtualisation (VMWare ESX, NSX, VSAN)
- Data Centre security & networking
- Storage, Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Application Delivery and Security
- Data Centre migration
- Cisco (UCS, Nexus, Hyperflex)
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Pure Storage
- Microsoft (Azure, Active Directory, Exchange/0365)
- Cloud/DC migration tools
This is a client facing role and you will be working predominantly with clients based in the London area and there are flexible home working arrangements. However, you will be required to travel to the head office in Brighton on a regular basis.