Develop and maintain InfoSec framework for an fantastic company.
My client is an innovative and environmentally conscious utilities company based in Westminster but with a worldwide footprint.
My client is an innovative and environmentally conscious utilities company based in Westminster but with a worldwide footprint. They are looking for an Information Security Officer with exceptional talent to join their growing team who are passionate about raising the group’s IS level.
- Actively develop and maintain IS framework by writing IS policies and standards
- Ensure alignment between security framework and business objectives
- Communicate IS framework to internal stakeholders
- Monitor development of cyber legislation in operating countries and align the security framework for that country
- Educated up to Master’s level with relevant qualification (I.e. IT / Engineering / QM)
- Extensive experience in designing and writing IS Frameworks
- Practical experience in ISO27001 / NIST / ISF or similar
- Ability to translate IS legislation to the security framework
- Understand how to align security framework with business objectives
- Strong verbal and written English
- InfoSec experience within a highly regulated environment (Desirable)