Play a critical role in this industry leading organisation.
As an Incident Manager / Problem Manager, you will play a key role in the day to day running of this growing organisation. Our client is looking for a confident, highly motivated self starter who can lead a team to support our client’s commitment to providing impeccable service quality and customer satisfaction.
You should have excellent communication skills and the desire to consistently deliver results in line with the company’s ambitions.
Day to day you will;
- Act as an escalation point for high priority incidents
- Work closely with Customers, internal support teams and Vendors to manage high priority incidents through to resolution
- Host major incident conference bridges
- Manage high priority communication bulletins to customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring post priority 1 incidents reviews are carried out
- Responsible for the production of Incident Reports and Root Cause Analysis reports
- Provide support and cover for the Change Management function
- Be part of the on-call Incident Management rota
- Provide coaching, guidance and support of the incident management process to ensure it delivers against the expectations of the customers and the company
- Work closely with service delivery managers, to ensure consistent approach to customer satisfaction and enable growth of business
- Report any actual or potential security risks or incidents you become aware of through the Security process
The skills & experience required.
- You will have a track record of delivering success in a similar role within an IT or professional services / Managed Services Provider / MSP business with experience of managing multiple external customers
- Significant experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management from an operational perspective gained through ITIL v3 experience
- You will be customer and solution focused and be prepared to go the extra mile to resolve customer issues to their satisfaction without compromising the viability of the contract
- The ability to listen effectively, to diagnose a customer’s problem and find an appropriate solution
- Capable of being highly responsive were required, has a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to follow through
- An effective communicator who engages with the business and makes a valuable contribution to its success beyond your own function
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely and initially the role will continue with remote working but there will be a longer term requirement to work up to 3 days per week in the office.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.