This is a critcal role and you will play a huge part in the day to day operation of the business.
Act as an escalation point for high priority incidents and host major incident conference bridges.
This is a critical role and you will play a huge part in the day to day operation of the business. The role, in a nutshell, is focused on restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimising any adverse effect on customer’s business operations.
As important as a having well-rounded communication skills and experience is the ability to build working relationships with both colleagues and customers, in turn supporting the company’s commitment to achieving high standards of customer satisfaction and service quality.
You will be a confident, highly motivated self-starter, who enjoys constant challenges and delivering results. Supporting other key functions such as Change will also be required.
- Act as an escalation point for high priority incidents
- Work closely with Customers, internal support teams and Vendors to manage high priority incidents through to resolution
- Host major incident conference bridges
- Manage high priority communication bulletins to customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring post priority 1 incidents reviews are carried out
- Responsible for the production of Incident Reports and Root Cause Analysis reports
- Provide support and cover for the Change Management function
- Be part of the on-call Incident Management rota
- Provide coaching, guidance and support of the incident management process to ensure it delivers against the expectations of the customers and the company
- Report any actual or potential security risks or incidents you become aware of through the Security process
Experience and Skills Required:
You will have a track record of delivering success in a similar role within an IT or professional services business with experience of managing multiple external customers
- Significant experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management from an operational perspective gained through ITIL v3 experience
- You will be customer and solution-focused and be prepared to go the extra mile to resolve customer issues to their satisfaction without compromising the viability of the contract
- The ability to listen effectively, to diagnose a customer’s problem and find an appropriate solution
- Capable of being highly responsive where required, has a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to follow-through
- An effective communicator who engages with the business and makes a valuable contribution to its success beyond your own function
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.