Work for a UK heritage brand!
This is an unmissable opportunity to play a key role in defining the digital customer experience strategy at a UK heritage company in the heart of Central London.
In this role, you’ll be championing the needs of customers to senior stakeholders and ensuring that customer experience is at the heart of all of the company’s digital content.
Day to day you’ll develop and deliver the strategy for customer experience across all of the digital products, influencing and inspiring stakeholders, and managing a team of 18 design and content experts who work across UX, copywriting, and editing. Excellent team management and leadership skills are essential to this role, as well as having a passion for creating market-leading customer experiences.
- Significant experience working in digital teams that champion excellent customer experience
- Significant experience leading a large team with excellent management skills
- Experience leading digital design or content strategy for a large UK organisation
- Excellent stakeholder and agency management skills
- Brilliant facilitation skills, with the ability to run effective workshops and familiarity with story mapping, journey maps, and service blueprinting.
- Experience working in Agile environments and a strong understanding of Scrum
- Experience with digital technologies and applications, and the ability to work comfortably with a range of technical colleagues
If you would like more information about our Head of Digital Customer Experience role then please get in contact.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to work in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.